Thursday, July 6, 2017

Finding Courage


It’s been quite a while since my last post that is mainly because I have a lot in my plate lately and finding the time to write has been quite difficult.

Embracing positive change doesn’t only mean we have to post once after a while but it’s a lifestyle we try by all means to live it and put it in our everyday life and I can say that life itself is discouraging, we all want to grow up but when we do, we realize that its not as easy as  we thought and that leads to a number of us being greatly discouraged.

 When I was young I remember I was field with big ideas, I was energetic, looking forward to living and exploring life itself everything felt possible, now that I’m older I realize that the idea I had about life was not what life is and that is  be discouraging, I thought that I can be anything but now I know that there are places I can’t reach because of the limited resources and I also know that there are places that these limited resources can help me reach but some people don’t see that that’s why most of them are discouraged by their reality and I can say that cause it took me a while for me to realize that too.

And with this being said no amount of motivation can help people who feel they are suffering in the hands of their reality, they are the only one who can help themselves.
It takes a lot of courage for a discouraged person to stand


  Image result for courage  

No comments:

Post a Comment