Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Embrace Your Individuality. ....

I spent half my life wanting to fit in, I did things only to be seen as a cool person and I went out of my way to get other people's approval. I did what I thought was right in the eyes of other people but to me it didn't feel right. 

Sometimes we are afraid to embrace who we are because we are afraid of the reaction we will from our friends, families and the community at large. We are striving to fit in whereas we have to stand out. 

One thing that I learnt is that if you don't embrace who you really are, you will be half the person you are supposed to be and this means you are limiting yourself. 

Don't let your other people's opinions about you drown your inner voice, one thing that is certain is that we are all unique, so just go out there and be yourself for there will never be anyone like you.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment