Monday, September 7, 2015

We are all Progressing in Life

One thing I've managed to maintain control over in my life is how to relate myself to others. Progress in life depends on our situations and circumstances so I learned never to compare myself and the progress I make to those of others because we do not share or go through the same challenges.

I often listen to others complaining about how cursed or unfortunate they are in life because their peers or the people in their lives have made it. Scrutinizing and filling themselves with all kinds of negative thoughts about how they are failing in life.

Progress to me is progress, it's magnitude does not matter. Remember that what makes you a great person in life is to take the little that you have available to you and make something great out of it. Life was never a competition because we are not given equal opportunities to live it, some are fortunate and some are not but where we come from does not have to define the kind of person we want to be in life.

Do not be your own limitation, believe and have faith in whatever you do in life because I believe that non of our efforts go and eventually they do pay off. The greatest mistake you can ever make is to give up on yourself because you made someone else a reference point.

There's nothing wrong in wanting to see yourself somewhere in life, but let that sever only as a source of motivation, focus and direction, not a constant reminder of failure!

Have a positive mind, Stay hopeful , have faith and always believe in yourself...






No comments:

Post a Comment